If you want to be a part of one of the world's largest and fastest growing professional accountancy bodies, you can study ACCA/FIA. National College of Accountancy has announced new admissions for all levels of ACCA/FIA at NCA for the December, 2017 session.
Who can join ACCA/FIA?
- +2 passed students (Management/Science)
- +2 result waiting students
- BBS/BBA Graduates
- MBS/MBA Graduates
Salient feature of NCCA:
- NCA the first Approved Learning Partner (ALP-ST-Gold ) of ACCA
- Licensed Computer Based Examination (CBE) Center of ACCA
- Experienced and proven faculty members who are professionals from diverse back-grounds.
- Producer of largest number of toppers
- Library with national and international business magazines including the latest updated ACCA/FIA learning materials.
- Mentoring support to complete the practice experienced requirement (PER) and B.Sc Hons in applied accounting awarded by Oxford Bookers University, UK.
- Periodic conduction of Mock Test reflecting the real examination scenario.
- Periodic conduction of Tax Training classes and workshops on developing employability skills.
- Meticulous team of management and staff continually looking for innovation and improvement.
For More information please contact
National College of Accountancy (NCA)
Battisputali, Kathmandu (Opposite Maidan Futsal)
Contact no.: +977-01-4479474/4478511