If you want to be a part of one of the world's largest and fastest growing professional accountancy bodies, you can study ACCA/FIA. National College of Accountancy has announced new admissions for all levels of ACCA/FIA at NCA for the December, 2017 session.
Who can join ACCA/FIA?
- +2 passed students (Management/Science)
- +2 result waiting students
- BBS/BBA Graduates
- MBS/MBA Graduates
Salient feature of NCCA:
- NCA the first Approved Learning Partner (ALP-ST-Gold ) of ACCA
- Licensed Computer Based Examination (CBE) Center of ACCA
- Experienced and proven faculty members who are professionals from diverse back-grounds.
- Producer of largest number of toppers
- Library with national and international business magazines including the latest updated ACCA/FIA learning materials.
- Mentoring support to complete the practice experienced requirement (PER) and B.Sc Hons in applied accounting awarded by Oxford Bookers University, UK.
- Periodic conduction of Mock Test reflecting the real examination scenario.
- Periodic conduction of Tax Training classes and workshops on developing employability skills.
- Meticulous team of management and staff continually looking for innovation and improvement.
For More information please contact
National College of Accountancy (NCA)
Battisputali, Kathmandu (Opposite Maidan Futsal)
Contact no.: +977-01-4479474/4478511
Excel Business College, a Chaudhary Group Initiative which is affiliated to Pokhara University started to run Master of Business Administration (MBA) program and announces admissions open for Spring 2017 intake.
Experiential learning and industry research-based teaching methodology
Focused on producing globally competent graduates
Managerial skill development courses
Research and placement cell.
For details please contact
Excel Business College
New Baneshwor, Lakhechaur Marg, Thapagaun, Kathmandu
Tel:01-4485109, 4462170, Mobile:9801200937
Quest International College, affiliated to Pokhara University, is running BBA and BHM programs proficiently since its inception in 2009 AD. Recently the college is also affiliated to globally recognized MBA program from the same university.
Quest team comprises of renowned academicians and entrepreneurs functioning professional, trustworthy result oriented and socially responsive management. The team is committed to stipulating sustained quality education with professional development in the graduates. It aims to produce socially responsible future leaders in the global business of private, public and government sectors.
Salient Features of MBA at Quest
- Renowned intellectuals and Eminent Professors as Regular Faculty
- International and Foreign Guest Faculty
- Leadership Development Training
- Opportunities for individual Research and Publication Supports
- International Conferences, Seminars and Power Talks
- Articles Review and Case Analysis Based Teaching Learning
- Organized Interactive Workshops and Talk Programs
- Hi-tech facilities and Attributive Student Supports
- Student Clubs, Events, Sports and Co-curricular Activities
- Career Preparation Skills and Guidance
- Form distribution: 6-17 April, 2017
- Entrance Test: 17 April, 2017
Quest International College
Affiliated to Pokhara University
KATHMANDU: Purbanchal University has announced admissions open for Master's level programs of the academic year 2073/74.
Applicants can submit their entrance forms by Magh 12 (4 pm) and by Magh 17 (with double fee).
The admissions are open for programs including MSc Meat & Dairy, MSc Nutrition & Dietetics, MCA, PGDCA, MSc Agri Business Management, MSc in Urban Design and Conservation, MSc in Earthquake Engineering, MSc in Information System Engineering and MSc in Engineering Management.
Date for the entrance examination and the center would be announced soon.
Students can check their results on http://purbuniv.edu.np/. The results would be published on Magh 18.